In the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, we along with Co-Counsel, are handing Residential and Commercial Property Insurance Claims.
Hurricane Irma is the most devastating storm to hit Florida since Hurricane Andrew in 1992.
If your home, apartment building, condominium, townhouse, office building, shopping center, warehouse or other real property has sustained damage due to Hurricane Irma or any potentially covered event, and your insurance company will not pay for the necessary repairs – in accordance with the insurance policy – or has denied your claim, Murray Guari Trial Attorneys can help.
It is important to act quickly in order to protect your property and to preserve your ability to pursue a property insurance clam for the repair of the damage.
Please call our office at (561) 366.9099 or visit our website at www.murrayguari.com to schedule a free consultation. We are happy to explain your legal rights.
Insurance Claim Tips:
- Contact your property insurance company as soon as possible.
- Do not agree to give a recorded statement to your insurance company without your lawyer.
- Always get everything in writing.
- Take photographs.
- Choose your repair company carefully.
- Always request a copy of the repair estimate prepared by the insurance company.
- Make sure vendor contracts are approved by the insurance company.
- Know what your policy covers.