Jason J. Guari is passionate about helping individuals and their families who have been wrongfully injured due to the negligence of others. He exclusively handles Plaintiff personal injury and wrongful death matters involving vehicle accidents, dangerous products, and unsafe premises.
Before entering private practice, Jason began his career as a Staff Attorney for the Circuit Court of the 15th Judicial Palm Beach County. Thereafter, he joined the prominent defense firm Kubicki Draper. That invaluable experience “on the other side of the fence” and the multiple auto negligence cases he has tried are particularly helpful to Plaintiffs and consumers who must now deal with powerful insurance companies and their attorneys.
Jason earned his law degree from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School in 1995 and his B.S./B.A. degree from Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey in 1991. He is rated “Superb” by AVVO in client reviews.
Jason is an active member of the Florida Bar and is a Fellow Pledge member of The Florida Bar Foundation. He is a past Board of Directors member and current Eagle Member of the Florida Justice Association. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and is a former Director of the Board of the Palm Beach County Bar Association.
His community involvement includes serving as a Life Member of the Board of Directors of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) – Palm Beach Area Chapter. He served as the Past Chairman of the LLS Board for 2014-2015 and 2015-2016. He is a past member of the Board of Directors of Rosarian Academy. He has coached youth soccer for the City of West Palm Beach. He is a volunteer instructor for the Justice Teaching program, created by the Justices of the Florida Supreme Court, which is designed to bring civics to middle school students. He has also lectured before numerous professional and legal associations.
Jason and his wife Nicole were also featured in Palm Beach Illustrated magazine’s article entitled “GEN NEXT,” which highlighted the future leaders of Palm Beach County who support local charities.
Jason is admitted to practice in all State and Federal District Courts in Florida.
- Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2005
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI, 1995 J.D.
- Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey, 1991 B.S. / B.A
Classes / Seminars Taught:
- “Strategies for Success”, Palm Beach State College – PBG Campus, June 12, 2018.
- “Understanding Automobile Insurance Coverage”, Palm Beach County Bar Association’s YLS Professional & Personal Development Seminar, October 26, 2007
- “How to Prepare a Witness for Deposition”, Lorman Education, November 8, 2005
- “Expert Witness and Discovery in Civil (PI) Cases”, Lorman Education, December 3, 2004
- “Child Safety Seats”, Pleasant City Elementary – SAC Meeting, May 4, 2004
- “Career Day”, Palm Beach Public School, April 23, 2004
- “Child Safety Seats”, Lighthouse Elementary School – SAC Meeting, April 21, 2004
- “Career Day”, Indian Pines Elementary – Career Day, April 16, 2004
- “Paper Discovery – Specific Documents That Should be Discovered and Examined”, National Business Institutes, Discovery in Florida Bad Faith Litigation, February 2, 2004
- “How to Maximize Awards in Soft Tissue Automobile Crashes”, National Business Institute, April 22, 2004
- “How to Achieve Maximum Recovery in a Low Impact Auto Collision”, LawComm Seminar, Sarasota, FL, March 17, 2003
- “Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Law in Florida”, National Business Institute, November 15, 2002
Honors & Awards:
- Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- 2020 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2019 The National Registry A+ Premier Attorney Rating
- 2018 Palm Beach Illustrated’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury Litigation
- 2018 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Super Lawyer
- 2017 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2017 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Super Lawyer
- 2016 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2015 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2014 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Super Lawyer
- 2014 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2013 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2012 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Super Lawyer
- 2012 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Lawyer in Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
- 2011 South Florida Legal Guide’s Top Up & Comer
- 2011 Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite
- 2011 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Super Lawyer
Professional Association & Memberships:
- American Association for Justice – Member
- Florida Justice Association – Eagle Member
- Past Board of Directors
- Guild of Catholic Lawyers – Member
- Martin County Bar Association – Member
- National Crime Victim Bar Association – Member
- North County Bar Association – Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- Past Director of the Board
- Past President – Young Lawyers Section
- Past Chairs: PI / WD CLE, Judicial Breakfast and Youth Court
- Past Committees: Adopt-A-School, Career Day and Law Week
- Palm Beach County Justice Association – Member
- St. Lucie County Bar Association – Member
- The Florida Bar – Member
- Fellow Pledge – Member
Community Associations & Memberships:
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Board of Directors
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Former Board of Trustees
- The Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Volunteer Mentor
- Justice Teaching Program – Volunteer Instructor
- Rosarian Academy – Board of Directors
- Former Finance Committee