Scott B. Perry
West Palm Beach, Florida
Phone: (561) 366-9099
Fax: (561) 366-9098
Scott B. Perry is a Partner at Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL. Scott represents clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He exclusively handles personal injury and wrongful death matters from their inception through trial, with a focus on litigation matters.
Scott earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law, Magna Cum Laude. As a law student, he was a member of the Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board and he won the 2011 Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Law Competition held in Wilmington, Delaware. He was also awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Florida Civil Procedure.
Prior to law school, Scott attended the University of Florida. In 2009, he graduated with Honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. While at the University of Florida, he was heavily involved in fundraising for the Children’s Miracle Network.
During law school, Scott worked for Murray Guari as a Law Clerk, where he assisted the attorneys with legal research, preparing motions and pleadings, and in overall pre-litigation, case management work-up.
Scott is a member of the Florida Bar, the American Association for Justice, the Florida Justice Association, and the Palm Beach County Justice Association. He is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association and serves as a Committee member of the Professionalism Committee (2015-2018) and the Circuit Civil Practice Committee (2017-2018). He is also the President-Elect of the Young Lawyers’ Section of the Palm Beach County Bar Association.
Scott has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine as a 2016-2018 Personal Injury Rising Star. Only 2.5% of attorneys can be selected as a Rising Star.
Scott is admitted to practice in all State and Federal District Courts in Florida. He has also successfully argued in front of the Fourth District Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice:
- Florida, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2015
Honors & Awards
- 2018 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Rising Star
- 2017 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Rising Star
- 2016 Super Lawyer Magazine’s Florida Rising Star
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice – Member
- Florida Justice Association – Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death CLE Committee – Committee Member (2015-2017)
- Personal Injury Section for Bench Bar – Co-Chair (2015-2017)
- Professionalism Committee – Committee Member (2015-2019)
- Circuit Civil Practice Committee (2017-2019)
- Young Lawyers’ Section -President-Elect (2018-2019)
- Young Lawyers’ Section – Secretary (2017-2018)
- Young Lawyers’ Section – Treasurer (2016-2017)
- Young Lawyers’ Section Golf Tournament – Chair (2016-2019)
- Young Lawyers’ Section Sidebar Series – Co-Chair (2015-2016)
- Palm Beach County Justice Association – Member
- The Florida Bar – Member