A native of Palm Beach County (fourth generation), is a dedicated attorney representing clients who have suffered injury due to the negligence of others. He pursues justice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death matters involving auto accidents, automotive product liability and premises liability.
Is a former defense attorney who is dedicated to helping individuals and their families who have been wrongfully injured due to the negligence of others. He seeks justice in the areas of personal injury and insurance disputes. This includes wrongful death, nursing home neglect, insurance bad faith, product liability, automotive crash-worthiness, premises liability, aviation law and automotive liability.
Scott B. Perry is a Partner at Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL. Scott represents clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He seeks justice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death matters.
Scott earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law, Magna Cum Laude. As a law student, he was a member of the Charles C. Papy Moot Court Board and he won the 2011 Ruby R. Vale Interschool Corporate Law Competition held in Wilmington, Delaware. He was also awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Florida Civil Procedure.
Keith R. Hedrick is an Associate Attorney at Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL. Keith represents clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He seeks justice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death including car accident and premises liability matters.
Our Firm - At A Glance
- Our partners have over 60 years of combined litigation experience
- We handle cases throughout Florida and the United States
- Our firm has handled thousands of cases and obtained numerous million dollar verdicts and settlements.
- Scott Murray and the firm is AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Jason Guari is recognized as Top Lawyer-Personal Injury & Wrongful Death by South Florida Legal Guide
- Our attorneys are recognized as Legal Elites by Florida Trend Magazine and as Rising Stars & SuperLawyers by Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Scott Murray is on the Board of Trustees of the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, Inc