Keith R. Hedrick is an Associate Attorney at Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL. Keith represents clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He seeks justice in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death including car accident and premises liability matters.
Keith earned his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. Prior to law school, Keith attended Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, Magna Cum Laude. In 2011, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and History.
During law school, Keith worked with the Miami Law Innocence Clinic and as a clerk and clinical intern at a Miami personal injury law firm. Prior to joining Murray Guari, he worked as an associate attorney with a large, personal injury defense firm representing insurance companies before switching to plaintiff work, which provides him with unique knowledge and perspective on handling personal injury cases.
Keith is a member of The Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in the U.S. Southern District Court in Florida. He is also on the Board of Directors of Genesis Assistance Dogs, Inc., Access the Sea, and the Young Lawyers Section of the Palm Beach County Bar Association.
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2016
- University of Miami School of Law, Miami, Florida, 2014, J.D.
- Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 2011, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Florida Bar – Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Member
- Young Lawyer Section – Board of Directors
Community Associations and Memberships:
- Genesis Assistance Dogs, Inc. – Board of Directors
- Access the Sea, Inc. – Board of Directors