Member: Scott C. Murray, Jason J. Guari, Scott Perry and Keith Hedrick.
The Palm Beach County Bar Association’s mission is to foster professionalism, serve its members and enhance public access to the legal system through education and services. The Bar Association performs hundreds of direct and indirect services for the community including: educational clinics which include Law Week, Fee Arbitration and Client Relations Committees, lawyer referral and information services (Legal Aid Society), and a speakers’ bureau.
- 2017-2018 – Secretary Young Lawyers Section (Scott Perry)
- 2016-2017 – Treasurer Young Lawyers Section (Scott Perry)
- 2015-2016 – Board of Directors Young Lawyers Section (Scott Perry)
- 2010 – Board of Directors (Jason Guari)
- 2008 – Board of Directors (Jason Guari)
- 2005 – Board of Directors (Scott Murray)