SUV Rollovers / Rollover Accident Lawyers
West Palm Beach and Palm Beach County
The personal injury attorneys at the Florida law firm of Murray Guari have been achieving exceptional results for SUV rollover victims throughout the United States for more than 20 years. If you or a loved one has been injured in an SUV crash, we can answer your questions.
Sport Utility Vehicles (SUVs) are the most unstable vehicles on the road with few meeting the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) roof safety standards for automobiles; yet, one out of four vehicles purchased today are SUVs. Unfortunately, their high center of gravity and higher profiles make them more likely to roll over than other vehicles.
SUV Rollovers are often caused wholly or in part by:
- Poor stability / bad design
- Poorly designed suspension systems
- Inadequate brakes
- Tire failures
- Tire tread defects (detreading or delamination)
Occupants are then faced with additional dangers:
- Weak roof supports that crush or collapse
- Seatbacks that fail
- Lack of headrests or head restraints devices
- Aggressive airbags
- Defective or poor-fitting seat belts
- Dangerous lap-only belts
- Seat belt buckles that open during a crash
- Window glass / windshields that allow passengers to be ejected during the rollover
- Defective fuel tanks and defective fuel systems that can lead to fuel fed fires after a rollover or crash occurs
If you or a family member has been a victim of an SUV Rollover and would like to learn more about your legal rights, please contact our Auto Defect and SUV Rollover Lawyers or contact us here.
We handle cases involving:
We have created an informational talk, which can be found here on our website to help you understand the difference between an auto/truck accident case and a crashworthiness case (secondary collision).
If you or a loved one has been injured due in a motor vehicle accident and feel that an automotive product may have contributed to the cause, we are happy to explain your legal rights, and our process for pursuing these cases. There is no obligation - please contact us here.